Friday, October 19, 2007

School Choir Program - Jessica, Heather and Jennifer




John and I went to the school choir program last night. My pictures are a little blurry but if you look close you can see Jessica in the back row of the Premier Choir group and Heather and Jennifer in the Treble Jr High Choir group...you have to look hard to find Jennifer...she is in the back and has a white blouse on. Then I just through in a cute picture of Heather and her best friend Tristan before the performance. Was fun to watch. John will be posting more on his blog.

7 comments:

Destiny said...

That looks cool!

Vickie said...

I bet it was good Ginger and they all look so nice... Such pretty girls indeed....

John said...

Hi. I took a video of the girls, but it is way too big to put on my blog. I need to convert it to mp4, but I don't yet have a program to do that. Heather was sick and Jennifer had a bad headache while they sung. They are troupers.

The Goldman Family said...

Pretty girls! I bet they did great. I hope you can get the program to play the video.
Tami

Vickie said...

Ginger hope this comment finds that your ankle is feeling better and you are still taking it easy. You both need to take care of your legs. I'm the one who should be falling but I think you have passed me lol....

The Goldman Family said...

I had the same idea Vickie did...I wanted to tell you on your own blog....I hope your ankle gets better! :) Love ya Lots
Tami

Anonymous said...

That looks cool! And great pictures. Bye. :)