Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jennifer, Heather, Emily and Kimberly Going to Concert

















Why are these girls smiling! Oh Yes...they are smiling because they are about to get into the car to go and see the Hannah Montanna Concert. They were singing all the way to the concert...not to mention they were still singing and singing and singing when we picked them up after the concert. Too funny!!!!

Here they are walking to go into the arena for the concert...they were all just as cute as could be.

Love these Girls!!!!!!


Go to John's blog for a pre-concert video. Emily took a lot of pictures too.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm so glad they had a neat time and what a treat for them. Best Birthday gift I can say for those young ladies and oh yes I mean you to Kimberly lol....

Kaila Anderson said...

I hope they had a fun time. I sure miss you all!

Bob Thorp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Thorp said...

It looks like so much fun. And Kimberly - she looks like she's going to get up on stage with Hannah. I'm sure they had a blast!!! And poor John - he's at home wondering how he's going to eat for the next year!!!