Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jessica - Senior Picture Day at the Grand Canyon



This week the Seniors graduating from North Pointe Prep this May took a chartered bus up to the Grand Canyon for their Senior Day pictures!!! What a great picture Jessica. Can you find Jessica in the group picture? I can't believe you will be out of High School in a just a few more months. Their Senior trip at yearend is to go to Hawaii but I am not sure how many of the group will actually be going. From snow to sunshine "Grin"....what a treat that will be too.

5 comments:

The Goldman Family said...

What a sweet picture! She looks so good, and the view is beautiful. It is amazing that she is graduating, growing up. So is she going with the class to Hawaii? That would be fun. Don't you think you should go to watch over her...oh I know I will, I will do it to help!! :) I wish!
Oh, and I found her in the group shot, she should have gotten in front more. Cute
Tami

Vickie said...

I saw Jessica to but I agree with Tami cause she is way to hidden. Neat to go to Hawaii and she is a cutie...

Bob Thorp said...

I see her! She looks like she's having fun. Why don't you and John volunteer as chaperones for the Hawaii trip. Jessica may not like it but you would. Congratulations Jessica - from Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Bob

Kaila Anderson said...

WOW! Graduating already, that's so cool...and how awesome, a Hawaii trip!!! Tell her I said congrats!
Love ya all :)

Grandma of Many said...

Wow, what great pictures and I guess I will go with her since I go every January and know how to get around. Tell her I would love to go with her. I can't believe she is graduating. Our grandchildren are sure growing up. Love, Dottie