Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day Pictures













John and I went to Christmas Eve service at Shiloh. Jason preached three services and I know everyone went away blessed as we celebrated Christ's birth. Then on Christmas day, we had a really nice afternoon with all the kids. We ate a lot, played Grab a Gift, Give a Gift, Gifts on the Go Game made up by Ginger...lots of G's. Jason and Kimberly gave us a Karaoke machine so we sang our hearts out. Tracie brought Tim and Allie over too. Brian danced with Kimberly. Love my family and was thankful we could share this time together.







5 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Thanks for the great pictures of your Christmas Ginger. I enjoyed seeing them all. Hopefully someone will put some of ours up. It looks like you had a great time. Wish we could all be together on Christmas. Love you, Dottie

John said...

If we were all together, it would be a whole bunch of fun, but it would take us at least 2 days to get through just the presents!!!!!

Vickie said...

Those are really nice pictures and glad you all had a nice Christmas. I just love seeing all the pictures of family and how much they have grown. We had a really wonderful one here at Dottie & Kens house. I'm going to put pics very soon Dottie that I and Travis took. Hugssss ...

Bob Thorp said...

Looks like fun. Everyone looks so grown up. Are we getting old or what? It would be fun if we all could get together one of these years for Christmas. John - Could we all fit in your trailer and go up to Oregon next Christmas?
Nice pics Ginger.
Love Bob & Lindsay

Destiny said...

Looks like fun! However.... just like Grandma, I wish we all could have been together! :)

Oh, and Uncle Bob... I really like your idea! You should do that, I'm sure Aunt Ginger and Uncle John wouldn't mind:o) [am I right??? :D]

Love and miss y'all down there!

-Destiny