Friday, September 14, 2007

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN 'GRIN'




The three "crazy doll ladies" as one person called us while we were out shopping. We had so much fun being together, laughing and trying to be the first one to find that really special doll deal before the other one"Grin". Course Bob, John and Ken couldn't understand us "LOL"...they think we reverted back to our childhoold. Anyway, Dottie is was GREAT and the three of us will do it again next time you are here. (Thank you for the pedicure/nail time we had together...too funny we were...I think they were laughing at us here too; not to mention the Mexican restaruant) Will miss you BIG TIME and LOVED seeing and spending time with both you and Ken.

12 comments:

Ellie Anderson said...

Hey I'm the first one to leave a comment. Thanks for your comment.

Ellie Anderson said...

love you. those are pretty dolls.

The Goldman Family said...

I like the dolls. They are cute, I wish I was with you. I am coming down there as soon as I can. I miss you so much
Love Murren

Ginger said...

Love all of you and give your Grandma a big hug from me when you see her today. We hope all of you can come for a visit soon.

PS: Wait til you see all the dolls your Grandma bought "Grin"...actually one is the doll I am holding in picture.

Grandma of Many said...

Ginger these are great pictures of our memories. Of course, all but three of my dolls are just that, memories to you, ha! Seriously, I had such a great time with you and Lindsay that day and with Bob and John and all the rest of the family, except Jason's. I wished we could have seen them. Maybe next time. Thanks for everything.

Love,

Dottie

Anonymous said...

You sure did look like you all had a great time. That is a lot of dolls but they sure are pretty. I know you had a great time and hated to see them leave. The pictures are so nice. Great post....

Anonymous said...

i love going doll shopping with you, too bad i wasn't there!!!
*wink**wink*
<3jennifer<3

Ginger said...

Jennifer..yes I do love going doll shopping with you.

PS: Dottie...sorry I lost your 3 dolls...better luck next time when you leave dolls with me....oops...so sorry...but you are forgiving...Love you...Ginger

Grandma of Many said...

No ginger, you may not have them and they are not lost. You can enjoy them for a little while, but than I will come and rescue them. Next time Jennifer will have to come.

Love you,

Dottie

Ginger said...

Dottie...Dottie...Dottie...so sorry you can't remember anything "Grin" that's what happens when you turn 60 this year...we did not go doll shopping we went out to eat. No dolls at the Cloud house LOL! Love you and yes Jennifer can come too.

Anonymous said...

Leave a comment on my blog. HeeHee.


Love ya.

-Mercy-

Destiny said...

Man, I wish I could have gone....