Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Beautiful Birthday Flowers

Yes, today was a big day for me...I turned the really young age of 61! I can't believe the years have come and gone by so quickly "Grin". I thank God for the many blessings he has given me; especially my beautiful children, grandchildren and sweet hubby. There is no more precious gift than these!

I loved the roses from Jason and his family and thought I would share them. John also took me to my favorite restaurant and we will be taking a few days vacation this week to celebrate further. Yeah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful flowers and sounds like you had a grand day. Happy Birthday again and I love you. Have fun on your little vacation.

T blog said...

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy birthday to you!

Destiny said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love you sooooooo much!!! Glad that you had a great day:)
-Destiny

Ellie Anderson said...

Happy birthday.

Kaila Anderson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wish we could have been there, i sure miss you all...whens your next trip :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment ant Ginger.
Beautiful flowers Happy Birthday!!!Have fun on your vacation. I sure do miss you and John. I wish we where there. Well got to go. Bye.

-Mercy-